This page provides instructions for activating and running macros from Phoenix Hack developers for Rust.
Guide how to run macros correctly:
- After paying you will receive an activation key for Phoenix Rust Macros. The keys look like this: rust-1y0gp8nec16etm8e
- Next, you will need to download the loader for our macros by this link .
- Before starting the program, you need to make sure that all antiviruses are disabled. Even if you do not have an antivirus, then you need to disable Windows Defender (Real-time Protection).
Disabling Windows Defender(Click here to open)
- Now whenn all anti-virus programs are turned off, you can start the program. After starting, you will need to enter your key received after purchase in the line "Key". Your key will be automatically remembered and you will not need to enter it every time on this PC.
- Enter the key and press "Login".
- The software menu will open on the screen. The game must be launched in "Borderless", Otherwise, problems may arise when using the software. You can run the game, the macro will work.
- This is what the program menu will look like if it starts correctly:
Auto-detection of weapons in your hands only works when you press the weapon switch keys 1-6. You can also bind your own keys for this feature.
To change the values of the sliders using keyboard input - click on the input field while holding down Ctrl.
Video with the launch and demonstration of some features of the macro:
If you have any problems when starting or using Phoenix:
- Make sure that all antivirus and Windows Defender are turned off;
- If you want to use our software with a spoofer, then always run the spoofer after the macro, because the macro is linked to your PC data, while the spoofer changes it;
- If the program menu freezes, then once again make sure that you have Borderless screen mode enabled in Rust;
- The program only works on Windows 10 and Windows 11, so if you have Windows 7, Windows 8 or some other OC, then you will not be able to use our macro.
You can follow all our news and updates in Our Telegram channel.
We look forward to your feedback and new purchases!